We offer flexible volunteering opportunities for people with a real interest in engaging with the issues surrounding menstruation in India. If you are interested in volunteering abroad, women empowerment and helping with non-profit organisations, this could be the perfect opportunity to have a tangible impact and raise awareness for an important cause.
The opportunity would include, but is not limited to:
- Digital marketing: updating and increasing our social media presence, including blogs and websites
- Creating and editing promotional videos to spread awareness or give an update on the NGO's work
- Marketing for upcoming events and trying to increase donations
- Attending our workshops in schools, colleges and slums, distributing pads and assisting with setup
- Creating cartoons, online graphics or animation, to be used on the website or at workshops to appeal to a range of age groups.
We are keen to hear new ideas to help expand our initiative and are looking for applicants ready to immerse themselves in Indian culture, be creative and enthusiastic, and share their communication and online skills.
There are two types of volunteers. AIESEC Navi Mumbai currently offer volunteering opportunities through their woman empowerment program, Project Mulan. There is also the option for resident volunteers (women only) who will live with Sarika Gupta and have an insider's experience of Indian culture.
You get to meet the local people, understand the culture and ground realities as far as MENSTRUATION is concerned. To apply, email us for an application form with the subject line “Opportunities and volunteering” at email@example.com.